Is it safe to use ayurvedic medicines for a prolonged time duration?
Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicines but it is still scuffling in generating the faith upon various human beings due to several misconceptions and myths that are established on Ayurveda.
Being the best ayurvedic doctor in India it’s our lenient responsibility to remove all these misconceptions and myths that are related to Ayurveda and give you more clear insights for continuing it for a prolonged period.
At first, you need to understand that Ayurveda is not a medicine, it’s not a medicinal treatment instead it’s a diet which one needs to follow continuously as per their body constitution in order to stay healthy for the prolonged-time period.
Below are a few ordinary myths concerning Ayurveda:
1. Ayurveda is all about home remedies: if home cures could fix diseases, there would not have been the requirements of any specialists. Let’s take an example to understand this even better.
Suppose you are one of that mankind who are fond of eating a lot spicy every day and the next morning you are the one sitting with a sore throat and trying out home remedies to relieve you. But watch out, if this thing happens regularly then stop attempting the home remedies and switch to the best ayurvedic treatment now.
2. Ayurvedic medicines are liberated from reactions: any article or thing that has an effect will undoubtedly have symptoms too. On the off-side let’s assume that you consume the semi-prepared food it will lead to a stomach throb.
When nourishment i.e., food if not consumed properly can have symptoms than why not the best ayurvedic treatments? Many individuals around the globe take ayurvedic medicines based on the articles on the web or books and later they expect that it will not harm them.
3. Ayurvedic treatments don’t call for guidance: in the event that anyone gets restored with ayurvedic treatment prompts 10 others to go for the same prescription without appropriate counseling with the certified ayurvedic specialist. Such individuals overlook that ayurvedic medication has been given on the basis of the body constitution of that specific individual.
Rama International will provide you with free counseling with their best ayurvedic doctor for absolutely free. Get your counseling done and switch to their best ayurvedic treatment without any further side effects.
4. Ayurvedic treatments lay hold of a long time to show their effect: there is disbelief amongst various individuals that ayurvedic medications are slow in action which holds back many impatient patients from restoring with ayurvedic treatment. This, in fact, is not true at all.
Let’s take another example: suppose if you are the one who is constipated and you switch to ayurvedic laxative at bedtime, believe me, the next morning your bowel will be clean. You will not have to wait for 3-6 months for it to show effect.
That’s it! These are some of the major myths and misconceptions that are the deal breakers for Ayurveda. We suggest you to not fall on such myths and contact anytime with our ayurvedic physician for more such info about Ayurveda.
Rama International is one of the best ayurvedic company in India who
provides with best ayurvedic treatment
at your doorstep
What are healing ayurvedic recipes?
There are many ayurvedic cooking recipes that are easy to make and some of the meals are usually complete meals on their own. The combination of oils, spices, beans, grains, and greens creates wholesome. We are going to provide you with various healing ayurvedic recipes that you need to follow along with our best ayurvedic treatment to live a healthy life.
1. Everyday CCF Tea:
This easy to make tea has many benefits and it is a profound- healing tea. This tea is helpful in improving your digestion, nourishing the tissues, and keep the cravings at bay.
How to make:
• Take 5 cups of water
• 1 teaspoonful of cumin seeds
• 1 teaspoonful of coriander seeds
• 1 teaspoonful of fennel seeds
Mix them well, bring it to boil and let it simmer for 5-7 minutes and your easy ayurvedic recipes the everyday CCF tea is ready to drink.
2. Golden milk:
It is the age-old recipe that nourishes the body on many levels. This milk is calmative, restorative and delicious. This is one of the best Ayurveda golden milk recipes for your body.
How to make:
• Take 6 to 8 ounces of whole fat goat’s milk or cow’s milk
• Take half teaspoonful of ghee
• Take half teaspoonful of turmeric powder
• Take half teaspoonful of ginger powder
• 1 pinch of ground black pepper
• 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
Add all the ingredients over medium heat containers and let the mixture boil for a few minutes. Drink this golden Ayurveda milk recipe before bed.
3. Kitchari :
This is one of the best ayurvedic kitchari recipe which is good for seasonal cleanses as well as just calming down the mind and body. It is healthy to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
How to make:
• Take half cup dried split yellow moong beans (dal)
• Take half cup uncooked white basmati rice
• 2 cups chopped vegetables
• Take 2 tablespoons of ghee
• Take 1 teaspoon of black mustard seeds
• Take 1 pinch of heeng
• Take half teaspoon of cumin seeds
• Take half teaspoon of ajwain seeds
• Take half teaspoon of ground coriander
Wash and chop the vegetables. Add relevant according to taste spices and your ayurvedic khichdi recipe is ready to eat.
These are some of our healthy ayurvedic recipes that are useful for your overall health and wellbeing. Rama International will also provide you with free consultation with their ayurvedic doctor anytime.
All you have to do is call Rama International on 7505579124 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should we do home remedies with ayurvedic medicines?
YES! If you wanted to rid yourself of anything that stood in the way of your health and well-being. You should begin to research cleansing practices, and you will come across the Ayurvedic term panchakarma, which translates to “five actions.” As you read, you learned that panchakarma is a series of treatments that cleanses the body and rebuilds the tissues.
(In Ayurveda, food is medicine, so cooking nutritious food is the backbone of the practice.) If you want to use home remedies with ayurvedic herbs then made the first of many kitchens, vegetarian stew made with mung beans and rice, considered one of the most healing Ayurvedic foods.
While it just isn’t possible to boil down 5,000 years of teachings the good news is that you don’t need to know everything to start welcoming Ayurveda into your life and benefiting from its practices. Rama International is the best ayurvedic company serving ayurvedic products at your doorsteps.
Rama International made ayurvedic products with care that holistically addresses the mind, body, and spirit. It emphasizes eating right to bring yourself back into balance, exercising, breathing fully, reducing stress, sleeping well, and other basic concepts to keep your body whole, balanced, and healthy.
In Ayurveda, food is medicine. When a person eats in a manner that is best for their unique needs, they can improve their health, live longer, and protect themselves from disease. Other Ayurvedic practices further support a strong mind-body constitution.
While all of the Ayurvedic practices help you maintain good health, if you do get sick, the thought is that you can heal faster because your body is in better balance. Knowledge of Ayurveda comes from the Vedas, which originated in India, and are some of the oldest written texts in the world.
Rama international made products that are free from any side effects and are made with all the essential herbs that are used in your kitchen. You can use your home remedies along with consuming these best ayurvedic products.
Who can benefit from Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is a versatile system of health care because it can be tailored to suit any person’s unique needs. Following an Ayurvedic lifestyle can help people stay healthy, recover faster from illness, and hopefully set the stage for long life.
It can also complement traditional medicine for those who are already unwell or on medications and become an integrative part of their health-care support system. Rama International is moving forward in becoming the best ayurvedic company for your wellness.
why isn’t it a more common approach to health and wellness?
Truth is, people tend to lean toward more modern concepts of health and healing, thinking that if it’s newer, it must be superior. This isn’t always true. Ayurveda serves the oldest and foremost purpose of curing all the diseases that come in a way of healthy wellbeing.
You can have a powerful Ayurvedic practice without immersing yourself in Hinduism or learning Sanskrit (the classical language of India) or having statues of Hindu gods and goddesses like Ganesh (the remover of obstacles) around your house.
Anyone can benefit from ayurvedic practices. Rama International specially designs and made products that can be consumed by any age group and are made from the herbs of Himalayas.
As we know that our body is associated with certain doshas that tell us about our body type. Ayurveda has a daily doshic cycle that equally affects all of the doshas. The qualities associated with each dosha are prevalent during certain times of the day. These cycles are the same for all doshas, as follows:
Vata Time: 2 a.m.–6 a.m. and 2 p.m.–6 p.m.
Pitta Time: 10 a.m.–2 p.m. and 10 p.m.–2 a.m.
Kapha Time: 6 a.m.–10 a.m. and 6 p.m.–10 p.m.
Follow your daily ritual as per your doshas and live a life of healthy wellbeing. Rama International is the best ayurvedic company that provides the best ayurvedic products with the aim to promote healthy wellbeing.
What should be our Ayurveda daily routine?
In Ayurveda, our daily routine is referred to as DINCHARYA. Your usual daily routine changes according to the season, the amount of time you have and how you are feeling on that particular day. DINCHARYA might look different for everyone, let's see what a typical ayurvedic day looks like:
If you have already include Ayurveda in your life or are about to enter into this ayurvedic life then start your journey with Rama International. They serve the best ayurvedic products at every home and is the best ayurvedic company in India.
1. Waking up: Wake up around 6 am and allow natural light wake you up that too without any alarm if possible for your living condition.
2. Intention for the day: Right after getting up, take a few deep breaths, take a moment to express gratitude and name one thing that you will do at your own.
3. Get your blood flow: Do some stretching and allow yourself to do a few forward bends.
4. Eliminate the waste: Take some time and go to the bathroom to eliminate the waste from your body. urinate and give yourself time for a complete bowel movement.
5. Brush and scrap: Brush your teeth accordingly and scrap your tongue with a scraper and see the color of the coating to observe your health.
6. Drink that drink: Drink your warm water with some lime and lemon in it. drink the water after cleaning your mouth so that the bacteria won't go in again.
7. Meditate : The most important part of the ayurvedic lifestyle. meditate for 20-30 minutes a day.
8. Exercise: Exercise accordingly to correct your doshas. the best time for yoga is 6 am- 10 am.
9. Shower: Shower with natural bathing soaps and oils and cleanse your outer body.
10. Eat it: Its finally the time to eat the nourishing and warm breakfast. don't mix the fruit in your meal.
These are some of the advises by Rama International to help you attain an ayurvedic lifestyle.
Why we choose Rama international for Ayurveda treatment?
Rama International is one of the best ayurvedic companies for providing you ayurvedic products at convenient prices. all their ayurvedic products are 100% from the herbs of Himalayas and caused no side effects.
They have over 1000's of happy customers and everyone claiming that Rama International is the best ayurvedic company for your herbal and Ayurveda lifestyle.
Ayurveda treatment is best and effective as compared to others. The process might be time-consuming but also beneficial in promoting lifelong wellness.
Ayurveda emphasis eating right to bring your life back into balance exercising, breathing fully, reducing stress, sleeping well and other important concepts to keep your body whole, balanced and healthy.
Rama international also aims at providing the balance in your life. They sell products that are herbal and cause no side effects and are basically of the duration of 45 days to 6 months.
The products are made in such a manner that your whole family can consume it. The product contains no sort of added preservatives and serves you with guaranteed results.
Having ayurvedic treatment is very much effective that the private treatments that lead to a direct operation. Ayurveda not only cures your diseases but also kills all those bacterias that might cause the disease in the future.
It's simple to adopt an Ayurveda lifestyle all you have to do is know your ayurvedic body type i.e., pitta, Vata, Kapha and adopt the lifestyle based on these body types.
Rama international only aims at providing Ayurveda at every doorstep and keep your entire family healthy and fit. It is considered as the best ayurvedic company all over India which sells the best ayurvedic products and that too with visible results.
All it takes to be healthy and prosperous is to have a healthy ayurvedic diet, routine in your day-to-day life and think positively throughout the day.
What could be the possible symptoms of diabetes?
Diabetes is referred to as a blood sugar disease in which the body does not properly utilize the insulin.
There are 3 main types of diabetes that usually occur in people:
• Type 1 diabetes
• Type 2 diabetes
• Gestational diabetes
If you are one of those individuals who fall under any such category then go for the best ayurvedic treatment now because allopathic medicines might cure your diabetes rapidly but Ayurveda removes it from the roots.
Millions of people have diabetes but don’t even know it because the symptoms develop so gradually, people often don’t recognize him. Some people, particularly pre-diabetic, have no symptoms at all.
some of them are:
1. Frequent urination: if you are having urination above 10-12 times per day then beware and consult the best ayurvedic doctor now.
2. Excessive thirst: though drinking water is healthy for your body but are you one of those individuals who is having this thirst issue in a lot more excess? If yes then get yourself a blood sugar test now.
3. Extreme hunger: if you stay hungry the whole day after consuming your foods on time then get yourself a blood sugar check-up with the best ayurvedic doctor now.
4. Unexplained weight loss: this is the most obvious reason for diabetes having a weight loss. If you are facing this issue then it’s the reason for diabetes.
5. Feeling tired most of the time: if you feel tired throughout the day after having enough sleep then get a check-up now.
These are some of the most obvious symptoms of diabetes. Rama International being the best ayurvedic company in India provides the best ayurvedic treatment of diabetes.
It will cure your diabetes from the roots and it will never re-occur again. Get yourself treated with ayurvedic medicines now for a healthy life.
Is it possible to control sugar/ diabetes naturally?
Yes. It is absolutely possible to reduce blood sugar levels in natural ways. According to the centers for disease control diabetes is the fastest growing disease in the world today but there are various ways to control prediabetes naturally or to lower blood sugar levels in a natural way.
There are 3 ways to treat diabetes naturally:
1. Diet: it is an essential way to control prediabetics naturally. A proper diabetic diet should have a low glycaemic index which means a diet that contains low simple carbohydrates, modern protein, and high fiber.
This is the natural way to lower sugar, reduce insulin levels, and reduce the need for medications. It will reduce your weight, reduce your blood pressure and also support your overall health and energy.
2. Exercise: exercise is one of the best ways to control diabetes naturally. it can significantly reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Regular physical activities help reduce weight, lower blood sugar, improve insulin sensitivity, strengthen the immune system, improve circulation, lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
It is another one of the natural ways to reduce blood sugar levels fast.
3. Nutritional supplements: The number of nutritional supplements are available for diabetic patients that should be taken on a daily basis. These supplements are very effective in helping to reduce blood sugar levels in natural ways. These supplements help to lower blood sugar levels and insulin levels, reduce cholesterol levels, reduce triglyceride levels, reduce blood pressure, improve energy and also reduce heart disease risk.
These are some of the natural ways to cure your diabetes rapidly along with that we suggest you opt for the ayurvedic diet and the best ayurvedic treatment and get yourself rid of diabetes permanently.
Rama international being the best ayurvedic company in India has manufactured its widely sold product across India i.e., Madhumeh Nashak Ras. It will cure your diabetes naturally in an efficient manner.
Does Ayurveda have beauty treatments?
Does Ayurveda have beauty treatments?
Every individual is beautiful in one way or another. Beauty is something that is admirable by everyone. These days many human beings are facing skin issues and other skin disorders which can be cured by ayurvedic beauty treatment. These treatments are not harmful to your skin and promote a healthy glow for longer time duration.
With the way of ayurvedic beauty therapy, we pamper your skin with various aromatic oils and by providing exotic aura with ayurvedic care. Rama International has manufactured various ayurvedic remedies for your skin and body that nurtures healthy glow from within.
You can restore your natural radiance from within. Ayurvedic skin treatments for healthy and everlasting grow depends on the body constitution you have which is also known as “Prakriti” in Ayurveda.
If you are someone with Vata skin type then there is a probability that you might have dry and rough skin and your skin feels too cold to touch. More and more exposure to harsh elements such as unhealthy diet, lifestyle, and pollution will even worsen your skin.
With the ayurvedic beauty treatment, you can recover from all these skin issues and cure your skin for a longer glow.
If you are someone with Pitta skin type then there is a tendency that you have a reddish, freckled and fairer looking skin. In order to cure your skin of these issues you have to stay away from direct sunlight and avoid consuming spicy and oily foods.
Ayurvedic beauty therapy will definitely cure all your skin infections in no time and you will finally be able to cure these infections. It can restore a clean, clear and beautiful complexion.
The last dosha is of Kapha skin type, if you are someone associated with this dosha then the chances are your skin feels moist, thick, oily, and pale and have large open pores directly prone to acne. In order to balance your imbalance, you have to adopt a sedentary lifestyle according to your skin type.
Ayurveda beauty treatment and therapies will increase blood circulation, helps in skin detoxification and restoring balance.
Rama international has also run free consultation with their best ayurvedic physician. If you are someone who is unaware of your ayurvedic dosha then you can mail us on email@example.com or also calls us on 7505579124
How to manage your lifestyle according to Ayurveda?
It’s very crucial to adopt a lifestyle according to Ayurveda for a healthy life. All you have to follow is 3 basic conditions for living an ayurvedic lifestyle. These are:
1. Look at your current condition: define your chief health concerns or the things you want to add on or remove from your ayurvedic lifestyle. Ask yourself three basic questions:
· What is something that is not serving me in my life?
· If I could change anything I wanted to, what could it be?
· What is stopping me from moving forward?
These 3 questions will let you calm your mind and allows your mind to overlook the opportunities and turned out to be a great start towards living a lifestyle according to Ayurveda.
2. Set your intention: Take a moment to think about what you can gain or achieve by making changes in your life. Make sure these would be the positive changes so you could set an intention to make those things happen first.
In order to live an ayurvedic lifestyle, you mandatorily have to know your mindset first before anything else. Be sure to be specific in your needs and desires and also be positive!
3. Prepare your home: Set aside time to go through your home to determine what’s not serving you. Start from the kitchen, de-clutter everything that is not worthy now or is expired. Clear up all junk and processed foods.
Cleaning is the basic step in adopting the lifestyle according to Ayurveda. After clearing up the kitchen area, check other areas of your household too such as your bathroom, bedroom, and rest of the areas and spend your money on buying kinds of stuff that promote ayurvedic living.
Lifestyle plays a major role in your overall health and wellbeing. If you are one of those individuals who have a healthy ayurvedic lifestyle living then you will prevent yourself from illnesses for longer durations.