Elements Of Ayurveda
The Ayurveda elements are comprised of three doshas namely Vata, pitta, and Kapha. these are the results of 5 elements that are present in nature such as air, water, earth, fire, ether.
These doshas are known as the biological energies that are found in the human body, mind, and soul. they govern physical and mental forces and provide every living being with the benefits of health and fulfillment.
Rama International provides the best ayurvedic medicines free from any side effects and other added preservatives. these ayurvedic medicines give you and your whole family the overall development and promote a healthy lifestyle.
· The doshas Vata comprises of elements of ether (space) and Air.
· The doshas pitta comprises of elements of fire and water.
· The doshas Kapha comprises of elements of water and earth.
Aperson with a Vata type provides quick thinking and is fast-moving. a person with pitta type possess oily skin and fiery personality. a person with Kapha type possesses a calm temperament to the body.
All these doshas are a part of human existence and any one or two of them are found in the human body. Ayurveda helps in curing all these doshas and provides a satisfactory life to the body.
In order to apply these ayurvedic teachings in your life which is also termed as Prakriti. you have to follow certain steps to grow your knowledge of ayurvedic self. some of the basic tips include:
1. Get up early: Begin your day by getting up early in a calm way. follow it up by performing some yoga and meditation.
2. Bath daily: Cleanse your mind by reading good books at least 15 minutes a day and have a bath daily to cleanse your body.
3. Focus on fire element: Enhance your fire element by setting up your to-do lists and daily goals. achieve them simultaneously and feel accomplished.
4. Breathe: Perform deep breathing exercises on a daily basis to avoid illness and to calm your mind.
5. The ether element: take a moment to appreciate your ether element which is being responsible for creating your whole body. appreciate it wisely and feel grateful for it.
These are some of the tips which can bring you closer to your natural element and thus promotes healthy wellbeing. Rama International only aims at making your life and health better and forwarding.